Frozen Banana Split PieFrom fluffy24 4 years ago
- 3 bananas, divided shopping list
- 1 honey MAID Graham pie crust (6 oz.) shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups cold milk shopping list
- 1 pkg. (8-serving size) JELL-O vanilla Instant Pudding shopping list
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup shopping list
- 1/4 cup PLANTERS sliced almonds, toasted shopping list
How to make it
- SLICE 2 of the bananas; arrange evenly on bottom of crust.
- POUR milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Let stand 5 min. or until thickened. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spread over banana slices in crust.
- FREEZE 6 hours or until firm. When ready to serve, remove pie from freezer. Let stand at room temperature 15 min. or until pie can be cut easily. Slice remaining banana. Arrange on top of pie. Drizzle with chocolate syrup; sprinkle with almonds. Store leftovers in freezer.