Spicy Oven Fried ChickenFrom zena824 8 years ago
- 1 chicken, skinned and cut into 8 pieces shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper shopping list
- 1 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground thyme shopping list
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over chicken.
- Combine chicken, flour, garlic powder, paprika and thyme in a large zip top bag; seal and shake to coat chicken with flour mixture.
- Place chicken on a jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray.
- Drizzle margarine over chicken.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until done at 400 degrees.