Green Bean MedleyFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans shopping list
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 cups broccoli flowerets shopping list
- 3 fresh tomatoes cut into wedges shopping list
- 3 scallions cut into 2" pieces shopping list
- 1/4 pound fresh mushrooms sliced shopping list
- 8 ounces water chestnuts canned sliced and drained shopping list
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Wash green beans then trim ends and remove strings.
- Cut beans diagonally into 2" pieces.
- Pour oil around top of a preheated wok or large skillet then allow to heat for 2 minutes.
- Add beans and broccoli then stir fry 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, scallions, mushrooms and sliced water chestnuts then stir fry 2 minutes.
- Stir in soy sauce and salt then serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating7 people
This is sensational Chef..thank you for offering it..on my menu with 5 forks!! * * * * * :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
yum !!!!CAT ..how the heck are you i missed you .......minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
A definite FIVER! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!