Kid Pleasing Chill Out Nutty Ice Cream PieFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- FREEZE TIME 6hours shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups coarsely ground peanuts shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut shopping list
- 1/4 cup light-colored corn syrup shopping list
- 1/4 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped peanuts shopping list
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream shopping list
- Chopped candy-coated milk chocolate pieces or peanuts (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Lightly grease a 9-inch pie plate. In a medium bowl combine ground peanuts, margarine or butter, and sugar. Press mixture firmly onto bottom and up sides of the prepared pie plate. Chill for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for filling, in a small bowl stir together coconut, corn syrup, peanut butter, and the 3 tablespoons chopped peanuts. Place ice cream in a large chilled bowl; stir ice cream just to soften. Stir in the coconut mixture just until combined. Spoon into chilled crust. If desired, sprinkle chopped chocolate pieces or peanuts over pie. Cover; freeze about 6 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer and place the pie on a warm, damp towel for a few minutes before cutting into wedges.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating8 people
Another delicious one JM...ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
omg i could eat the picture right up yummmmmmmmm i love it .high 5minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Great recipe! Thanks for sharing!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!