Paula Deens Cookie Dough TrufflesFrom dmajor 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup semisweet mini chocolate morsels shopping list
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds chocolate bark candy coating, melted shopping list
How to make it
- n a large bowl cream butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer at medium speed until creamy.
- Add vanilla.
- Gradually beat in flour and add milk.
- Add chocolate morsels and pecans, mixing well.
- Shape into 1-inch balls.
- Place on waxed paper; chill 2 hours.
- *Cook's Note: Since the dough is sticky, roll your fingers into flour.
- This will make it easier to roll.
- Melt chocolate bark candy coating in a double boiler.
- Using 2 forks, dip cookie balls into candy coating to cover.
- Place on waxed paper and chill to set.
- Store in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookdmajor Slidell, LA
The Rating10 people
i just love paula deen this is great thank you so much for sharing this ...........minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
wow love this recipe thanks high 5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
yummy in the tummy!jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!