Tater SoupFrom dadgum 7 years ago
- 4-5 lbs potatoes pealed and sliced 1/2 inch thick shopping list
- 4 celery sliced 1/4 inch thick shopping list
- 1 medium onion chopped coursely shopping list
- 1stick margerine shopping list
- 1 can Milnot brand condensed milk shopping list
- 1-1.5 lbs Velveeta cheese shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place potatoes in a soup pot or whatever you use to make a big pot of soup. Cover with water. Add a teas salt , celery , onion and butter.
- Bring to a boil until potatoes are tender
- Turn off the burner and add milnot and velveeta cut into cubes, stir until melted. salt and pepper totaste
- If you want it thicker you can remove some potatoes ,puree them and add them back to the pot.
- Sometimes I add ham and/ or carrots while cooking the potates.
The Cookdadgum Cambria, IL
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!