Buffalo Chicken Wings with Ranch DressingFrom jrt_mom 7 years ago
- 2 lbs chicken wings shopping list
- 2 tbs black pepper shopping list
- 2 tsp garlic salt shopping list
- 2 tsp onion powder shopping list
- 1/2 cup tomato juice shopping list
- 2 tbs worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 tbs melted butter shopping list
- 2 tbs sugar shopping list
- dash of Tabasco sauce shopping list
- oil for frying shopping list
- Ranch Dressing: shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 tbs lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tbs chopped chives shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Wash chicken wings thoroughly and pat dry with paper towels.
- Cut tips of wings.
- Bend each wing to snap the joint and cut through to make two pieces.
- In a bowl, combine black pepper, garlic salt and onion powder. Rub this mixture onto each piece of chicken.
- Heat oil in heavy pan for frying. Cook chicken pieces for two minutes in batches. Remove with tongs and drain on paper towel. Put in a bowl and set aside.
- Combine tomato juice, worcestershire sauce, melted butter, sugar and tabasco sauce. Pour over chicken. Stir to coat well. Refrigerate overnight in an air-tight container.
- Place chicken on hot, lightly oiled barbeque grill or griddle. Cook for five to seven minutes, turning and brushing with the marinade. Serve with Ranch Dressing.
- Ranch Dressing: combine all ingredients in a bowl and chill for 30 minutes.
The Cookjrt_mom Metro Manila, PH
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!