Mashed Potatoes And Green OnionsFrom grandmacooks 5 years ago
How to make it
- Peel potatoes and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Cook on top of stove in boiling water until they are very tender, about 15 minutes.
- While potatoes cook, put butter and cream in a pan and heat to a simmer over medium heat. Stir often to prevent sticking or scorching.
- Wash and chop the green onions, white and green parts both.
- Mix green onions into the liquid mixture.
- When potatoes are finished cooking, drain them completely and then return the to the same (warm) pan they cooked in. Mash.
- Add the liquid mixture and stir to blend.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot.
The Cookgrandmacooks Somewhere In , VA
The Rating5 people
great potatoe thanks lovem high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
That sounds delightful!morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
Love potates thanks for the post!desertgal in Billings loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!