Blackstrap Vegetarian ChiliFrom lura 7 years ago
- One 15oz can of kidney beans shopping list
- One 15 oz can of pinto beans shopping list
- Two 14.5 oz cans diced tomatoes w/juice shopping list
- ½ cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1 cup diced yellow onion shopping list
- 2 Tbls chopped fresh garlic shopping list
- 1 cup peeled, diced delicate squash (zucchini) shopping list
- ½ cup diced red pepper shopping list
- 2 cup low-sodium organic vegetable broth shopping list
- 2 Tbls blackstrap molasses shopping list
- 3 Tbls chili powder shopping list
- 1 Tbl ground cumin shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in a large sauce pan.
- Cover and simmer over medium low heat for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked through.
The Cooklura Welcome To, KS
The Rating4 people
Lura..this looks wonderful..Welcome to GR and
a HIGH 5 for you!! :) * * * * *
(LOVE all your pictures!)lanacountry in Macon loved it
Wonderful recipe something we will have to try!mark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
Hi Lura this vegan recipe is quite wonderful and versatile.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!