chocolate strawberry dessert pizzaFrom tanille1975 7 years ago
- Crust: shopping list
- 1 roll of sugar cookie dough shopping list
- chocolate topping: shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 3 egg yolks shopping list
- 4 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 4 tablespoons cocoa shopping list
- 1 pint of fresh strawberries shopping list
- Home made whipped topping (optional): shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar shopping list
How to make it
- Roll out cookie dough and place on a 12" pizza pan.
- Bake as directed for sugar cookies until lightly browned.
- For topping, On stove put a medium saucepan on low to medium heat. Add sugar, cocoa and flour. Add milk and egg yolks. Whip with a whisk to keep out lumps. Cook until thick, keeping a constant eye on pan. Stir very often. Cool completely.
- When crust has cooled, put chocolate topping on crust.
- Slice strawberries, and put on top of chocolate in a circular pattern, working your way in.
- Whip cream, brown sugar, and cream of tartar together until peaks form. Put a dollop on each slice. Enjoy!!!!