Flavorful Party HamburgersFrom midgelet 7 years ago
How to make it
- Mix ground beef very well with seasonings and french fried onions
- Shape portions into patties and flatten with hands or hamburger press if desired.
- I then place raw patties between wax paper on a tray and chill prior to use or even freeze prior to use
- After making so many of these every yerar the trick is to not make fat huge burgers prior to cooking.
- They will brown too fast on the outside and not get done in the middle.
- Its better to have a wider, say 3 1/2 inch long patty and less than 1/2 inch thick.
- As the meat cooks it will shrink and get plumper and cook evenly
- Serve on buns with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cheese and burger sauce ( I used that Special McDonald's sauce I recently posted ) or ketsup or whatever the quests enjoy
- Note: when I season the raw meat, I start with 2 tsp of each spice. I then smell (not taste the mixture ) and if it has a good seasoned aroma, that's it!
- If you need to make more, don't double the recipe, jsut start again with another 5 pounds.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
Great way to add the onion flavor without the raw texture that bothers so many. Yummy.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Yep I would like these a lot. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Different! I like it!clbacon in Birmingham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!