TURTLE CAKEFrom tnacndn 7 years ago
How to make it
- Combine cake mix, margarine, water, oil and 7 ounces sweetened condensed milk.
- Mix well.
- Pour half of the batter into a greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated 350° oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Melt and mix together caramels and the remaining 1/2 can sweetened condensed milk.
- Spread over the baked layer.
- Sprinkle generously with chopped pecans.
- Cover with remaining cake batter.
- Bake 25 to 35 minutes longer.
- Frost with Turtle Cake Frosting.