Chocolate Chip Cheesecake BallFrom momofsixil 8 years ago
- 1 (8-ounce) package softened cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 3/4 cup confectioner's sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans shopping list
- graham crackers (regular or sticks), or vanilla wafers shopping list
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter, and vanilla until fluffy.
- Gradually add the sugars and beat just until combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Cover and refrigerate for approximately 2 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and place mixture onto large piece of plastic wrap.
- Form into a ball shape and refrigerate again for about 1 hour.
- Just before serving, remove from refrigerator and unwrap.
- Roll cheese ball into finely chopped pecans until it is thoroughly covered.
- Place onto small serving plate with graham cracker sticks or vanilla wafers.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookmomofsixil Davis, IL
The Rating4 people
Oh this is so different, but sounds so good.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
sounds delicous love it high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it