Slow Cooker Roasted GarlicFrom peetabear 8 years ago
How to make it
- in a 1 quart slow cooker pour in 1 TBSP. olive oil
- cut the tops off of 3 bulbs of garlic
- place the garlic in slow cooker right side up on top of the oil
- drizzle 2 TBSP. olive oil over the tops of the garlic
- cover and cook on Low for 4 hours or until the garlic is soft and tender.
- cool and wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!