Foreman Grilled Cheese CapreseFrom madmommy 7 years ago
How to make it
- Heat up the ol' George Foreman.
- Use butter or oil on one side of bread (I used butter 'cuz I like it better).
- Place buttered side down on hot grill and layer Caprese on top.
- Butter one side of the other slice of bread and place on top of sandwich on grill. - make sure buttered side is up!
- Close grill and let it go for about 5 min or until cheese is all melty and the bread has turned a light golden brown.
- Took me longer to make the sandwich than it did to eat it!
The Cookmadmommy Wayne, PA
The Rating3 people
I can't tell you how many time I've done this exact thing. It's soooo good, isn't it?greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Great idea! Although, I am afraid that at my house I will never had leftover caprese salad, however I can make it a day ahead and not tell anybody what I have in the fridge!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!