Baked Stuffed Cabbage RollsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1 cup cooked rice shopping list
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon onion juice shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- cabbage leaves shopping list
- flour for dredging shopping list
- oil for browning shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups tomato sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Mix first 6 ingredients.
- Cut out and discard hard center core of cabbage.
- Put cabbage in large pot and pour boiling water over it.
- Let stand until leaves are flexible and can easily be removed from the head.
- Fill each leaf with prepared mixture then roll up and fasten with toothpicks.
- Sprinkle with salt and dredge in flour then brown in fat.
- Add tomato sauce then cover and bake at 300 for 2 hours.
People Who Like This Dish 14
- darwingate Pittsburgh, PA
- imhungry Northern, OH
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- momangel069 KENT, WA
- grk Houston, TX
- cherrybomb Ladera Ranch, CA
- alessa Puerto Vallarta, MX
- dancer109 Edmonton, CA
- pieplate Claremont, CA
- lpetty420 Hot Springs National Park, AR
- Plus 4 othersFrom around the world!