Peanut Butter Apple CakeFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup chunky peanut butter shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 cup chunky applesauce shopping list
- 1-1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter, brown sugar and peanut butter together until well combined then beat in egg and applesauce.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves then stir into sugar mixture.
- Pour into greased and floured square cake pan and bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Cool before removing from pan.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!