Coconut Pecan BrowniesFrom mountainmama 7 years ago
- No-Stick cooking spray shopping list
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Classic Traditional Fudge Brownie shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 (15 oz.) can Pillsbury® coconut pecan frosting shopping list
- 1 (8 oz.) container sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1/2 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray a 13 x 9-inch pan with no-stick cooking spray. In large bowl, combine brownie mix, water, oil and egg. Beat 50 strokes by hand. Add frosting and sour cream; mix well. Spread batter in prepared pan. Sprinkle pecans and chocolate chips evenly over top.
- BAKE 42 to 52 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely. Cut into bars.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating8 people
great tasty brownie thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Super-duper and the that photo ain't bad either!! LOL :)greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
OH WOW! NICE!!!! "FIVE FORKS"greentreefrogs in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!