Thai chicken wings in spiced coconut milkFrom uncoolmom 5 years ago
- 1 teaspoon curry paste shopping list
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon tumeric shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- sugar shopping list
- 1 cup coconut milk shopping list
- 4 Tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 20 fresh chicken wings, boned shopping list
How to make it
- Put the curry paste, garlic, red pepper flakes, spies, salt, pepper and a pinch of sugar in a bowl, add the coconut milk and oil and whisk together. Add the chicken wings and turn to coat them in the marinade. Cover and put in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
- To serve: soak four or more bamboo skewers in cold water for 30 minutes. Preheat the broiler or barbecue. Remove the chicken wings from the marinade and thread them onto the soaked skewers. Broil or barbecue until cooked and golden, turning occasionally; about 5-8 minutes.