Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada PieFrom docjoe 7 years ago
How to make it
- To remove the pie from the pot you will need to make 3 doule thickness foil strips that will easily fit down into your cooker with their tails rising up above the pie/stack. Fit the three in the cooker in a spoke design.
- Having placed the foil handles in the cooker, place one tortilla on top of them.
- Top the tortilla with a small amount of the salas, beans, chicken and cheese.
- Repeat the process layering all 8 tortillas ending with the cheese.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours (or 3-4 hours on high).
- Serve the pie with garnishes.