Lime and Cilantro ButterFrom coffeebean 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Form into a log on waxed paper or plastic or put into a butter mold.
- Chill until ready to use, then cut off small pieces and arrange on a plate.
- Source: "The Tassajara Bread Book", by Edward Espe Brown
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookcoffeebean Bern, CH
The Rating4 people
Here in south Texas we use this mixture on corn on the cob.. Its great!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
Hi I'm Nancy, (the other Coffeebean. LOL) WOW!!! This one has so many great possibilities to use it with. MMMMMmmmm Grilled corn, tomatoes etc........... I can't wait to try it.
coffeebean53 in Charlotte loved it
Wow!!! I made this for the corn on the cob I served on the 4th of July and it's awesome!!! I posted a variation that I made using part of this delicious butter of yours under alterations.coffeebean53 in Charlotte loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!