Cinnamon Crunch Cobblestone MuffinsFrom mountainmama 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Chop pecans. Combine pecans, sugar and cinnamon in a bowl; mix well.
- Microwave butter in micro-cooker on HIGH 30 seconds or until melted.
- Separate rolls; cut each roll into 6 pieces using pizza cutter. Place half of the dough
- pieces and 2 tablespoons of the butter in bowl; toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with 1/4
- cup of the sugar mixture; toss to coat.
- Evenly divide dough pieces to fill 6 muffin cups in muffin pan. Repeat with remaining
- dough, 2 tablespoons of the butter and 1/4 cup of the sugar mixture; divide evenly to
- fill remaining muffin cups.
- Add flour to remaining sugar mixture in batter bowl; add remaining melted butter and
- mix until crumbly. Using small scoop, place scant scoop of crumb topping over each muffin.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until muffins are deep golden brown. Remove from oven to cooling rack.
- Let stand 5 minutes. Remove from pan; serve warm.
- Yield: 12 servings or 24 smaller servings
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
- Not added to any groups yet!