Spicy Chicken StripsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 pound skinless boneless chicken breasts cut crosswise into 1/4" strips shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon liquid hot pepper sauce shopping list
- 5 celery stalks cut into 3" sticks shopping list
- Dip: shopping list
- 2/3 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese shopping list
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped scallions shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In small bowl whisk together yogurt mayonnaise and blue cheese.
- Stir in scallions and pepper then set aside while preparing chicken.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet then season chicken with salt.
- Cook chicken over medium high heat stirring frequently for 4 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat.
- Add butter and hot pepper sauce to pan and swirl until butter melts and sauce coats chicken.
- Serve chicken and celery sticks along with blue cheese dip.