Caesar Shrimp and PastaFrom mountainmama 6 years ago
- 8 oz. Ziti, Mostaccioli or other medium pasta shape, uncooked shopping list
- 3 cups broccoli florets shopping list
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tbsp. bottled light caesar salad dressing shopping list
- 12 oz. uncooked peeled and deveined shrimp, thawed if frozen shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red hot pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated romano cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; three minutes before pasta is done, add broccoli florets. While pasta is cooking, heat 2 tablespoons of the dressing in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and pepper flakes; stir-fry 3-4 minutes or until shrimp is opaque.
- Drain pasta and broccoli; transfer to a serving bowl. Add remaining 1/3 cup dressing and shrimp mixture; toss well. Sprinkle with cheese and serve.