Microwave RisottoFrom zanna 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a 3 quart, microwave safe casserole dish combine butter, garlic and onion. Place dish in microwave and cook on high for 3 minutes.
- Place vegetable broth in a microwave safe dish. Heat in microwave until the broth is hot but not boiling (approximately 2 minutes).
- Stir the rice and broth into the casserole dish with the onion, butter and garlic mixture. Cover the dish tightly and cook on high for 6 minutes.
- Stir wine into the rice. Cook on high for 10 minutes more. Most of the liquid should boil off.
- Stir the cheese into the rice and serve.
The Cookzanna MOUNT CLEMENS, MI
The Rating4 people
Hi Zanna,...looks good!gramma58 in Chesterfield loved it
Wow---so much less work!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
wow, this is good!nadeemnirvana in Sudbury, Nr Harrow/Wembley loved it