Monkey Gland Sauce For SteaksFrom capedread 5 years ago
- oil for frying shopping list
- 1 large onion diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 2 large tomatoes diced (canned tomatoes work just as well) shopping list
- 1 cup of ketchup shopping list
- 1/2 cup of worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped shopping list
- 3/4 -1 cup of chutney shopping list
- 1 lTbsp. of brown sugar shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. vinegar shopping list
- 2 tsp. Tabasco sauce shopping list
How to make it
- In a heavy skillet, heat oil.
- Sauté onions and garlic until soft.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix well and simmer for a few minutes.Fry or grill the steaks
- When done frying spoon the sauce over the steaks.
- Serve with rice.
People Who Like This Dish 8
- michaelmendel Nowhere, Us
- BethLizzie Nowhere, Us
- gkcook Nowhere, Us
- afro_bebe Nowhere, Us
- jo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- lycett CANYON COUNTRY, CA
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- carissajean San Diego, CA
- capedread Peterborough. Cambridgeshire, GB
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcapedread Peterborough. Cambridgeshire, GB
The Rating3 people
Was just a tad worried there for a second....:)greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it