Sugar Free Peanutbutter - Scotch FudgeFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
How to make it
- Grease a 9x13" pan with cooking spray, set aside.
- Beat together pudding mix and milk in a bowl. Beat in peanut butter until smooth. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cheese and Splenda until creamy.
- Add pudding mixture and beat smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan and chill 2-3 hours.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating4 people
I miss my grandma peanutbutter fudge and now I have to eat sugar free stuff. I am so happy that I found your recipe and I am going to try it this weekend. Thanks for the postingms_stephanie in Long Beach loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Eat Light Healthy456 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members
Party Food316 members
1500 Calories A Day173 members
Everyday Chefs68 members