Gluten Free MULTI GRAIN BREADFrom peetabear 7 years ago
- 2 1/4 cups Multi-Grain gluten Free flour Blend shopping list
- flour mix is on my page.. shopping list
- 1/4 cup amaranth flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup teff flour shopping list
- 1 (2 1/4-ounce) package active dry yeast shopping list
- 1 tablespoon xanthan gum shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups milk, warmed shopping list
- 1/4 cup LAND O LAKES® butter, melted shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons millet shopping list
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds, toasted shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds shopping list
- 2 tablespoons ground flax shopping list
How to make it
- Grease 8x4-inch loaf pan. Line pan with parchment paper across bottom and extending up over long sides of pan; set aside.
- Combine flour blend, amaranth flour, teff flour, yeast, xanthan gum and salt in large bowl; mix well.
- Combine warmed milk, melted butter, eggs, honey and vinegar with wire whisk in another large bowl; mix well. Add flour mixture gradually to milk mixture, beating well after each addition. Add millet, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and flax; mix well.
- Spoon bread dough into prepared pan. Smooth top of dough with greased fingers. Cover with lightly greased plastic food wrap. Let rise in warm place until bread reaches top of pan (30 to 45 minutes).
- Heat oven to 375°F. Uncover bread; bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until bread is brown and sounds hollow when tapped. Remove bread from pan, keeping parchment paper on bottom of bread. Place bread with parchment paper directly onto oven rack; bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven; cool on wire rack. Remove parchment paper.