Chocolate Fudge RollFrom cholena 7 years ago
- 100 g cocoa pwd , pich of salt - sifted shopping list
- 6 L eggs shopping list
- 150 g light brown sugar shopping list
- ................................. shopping list
- Melt the below ings in a double boiler and mix well : shopping list
- 100 g baking chocolate shopping list
- 1 tbsp light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 tbsp whipping cream shopping list
- .................................... shopping list
- 190 ml whipping cream shopping list
- chocolate rasps ( optional ) shopping list
How to make it
- Take a 25 cm by 36 cm swiss roll tin .
- Line them and then butter them again
- Pre heat the oven at 180 deg C .
- Beat the eggs and sugar until mousse like texture .
- Fold in the cocoa pwd .
- Pour in the greased tray and bake for 10 to 15 mins .
- Turn it on a clean kitchen towel , thinly dusted with icing sugar .
- Roll it and set aside for 30 mins until it cools dwn .
- Whip the cream .
- Fold the melted chocolate in .
- Unwrap the towel and slowly peel off the baking paper .
- Spread the chocolate cream in and roll it back carefully .
- Chill until set .
- Dust with icing sugar ( optional )
- Decorate with chocolate rasps .
The Cookcholena Food World, Sin
The Rating9 people
mmm.. cholena, this is great!magali777 in Mexico loved it
Beautiful photographs!! And it sounds delicious!!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
This is so proffessional work Cholena. The pictures are just great!!ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!