Honey Mustard ChickenFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 3/4c dijon mustatrd shopping list
- 2Tbs. honey shopping list
- 1/4c sour cream shopping list
- 1/4tsp cayenne pepper shopping list
- 2tsp chopped tarragon shopping list
- 4 boneless,skinless chicken breasts (pounded to 1/2" thickness) shopping list
- salt,pepper shopping list
- 1/4c sliced almonds,toaasted shopping list
How to make it
- Combine mustard,honey and cayenne in a bowl Transfer 1/2c mixture to a seperate bowl and add in sour cream and tarragon. Set aside.
- Pat chicken dry and season with salt and pepper. Grill over hot fire till cooked through,2 to 4 mins. a side.
- Transfer chicken to a platter,brush with mustard mixture and sprinkle with almonds.
- Serve,passing sour cream mixture seperately.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
Wonderful Honey Mustard Chicken!! ^ 5!! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
honey ~ love this great recipe! Can't wait to make it!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Lovely recipe! The Dijon sure adds to the wonderful flavor of the dish. FIVER! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it