No Bake Chocolate Cheese CakeFrom henrie 6 years ago
- 1/3 c. margarine shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 c. cocoa shopping list
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin shopping list
- 1/2 c. water shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp. instant coffee shopping list
- 1/2 c. cocoa shopping list
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed shopping list
- milk shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 2 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese shopping list
- 1 (9 oz.) carton frozen whipped topping shopping list
How to make it
- In small pan, melt margarine and stir in crumbs and cocoa. Pat firmly on bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Chill while preparing the filling.
- In small saucepan, soften gelatin in 1/4 cup water, add coffee. Heat and stir until dissolved. Remove from heat, stir cocoa into remaining 1/4 cup water. Blend into gelatin mixture. Stir into condensed milk and vanilla.
- 10In large mixing bowl, beat cheese until fluffy, beat in cocoa mixture. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into pan. Garnish with nuts. Chill 4 hours. Can be frozen. Take out of freezer 1 hour before serving. Makes 1 (9-inch) cake.