Joys Easy Apple Raisin CakeFrom ttaaccoo 7 years ago
- Preheat oven 350F for metal pan or 325 for glass pan shopping list
- Grease generously and flour the baking pan. shopping list
- 1 c. sugar shopping list
- 1/4 c oatmeal shopping list
- 1 c. flour shopping list
- 1/4 c. water shopping list
- 1 egg or 1/4 c. egg replacement shopping list
- 3/4 c. applesauce shopping list
- 1/2 c chopped raisins or currants(left whole) or dried cranberries, etc. etc. shopping list
- 1/4 c. chopped nuts shopping list
- 3/4 t. baking soda shopping list
- 3/4 t salt shopping list
- 1/4 t. baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 t. connamon shopping list
- 1/2 t. ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 t. ground cloves shopping list
How to make it
- 8" X 8" pan. Pam inside of pan.Dump all ingredients into a large bowl.
- Using electric handheld eggbeater, blend on low speed for 1 min.
- Scrape down bowl and blend 1/2 minute longer.
- Beat 2 1/2 minutes at highest speed, scraping bowl 3 times more.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake until center springs back when pressed lightly.
- Cool cake in pan on rack 10 minutes.
- Turn out onto rack. When cool, you might sprinkle with confectioners sugar or frost with cream cheese.
- The cake stands alone without any topping. A very nice cake.