Pumpkin Bundt CakeFrom henrie 7 years ago
- cake shopping list
- 1 package yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1 package instant butterscotch pudding mix shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (3/4 of can) shopping list
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- glaze shopping list
- 1- 1/2 cups powdered sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine all cake ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix on low speed for 30 seconds, then on medium speed for 4 minutes.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10 inch bundt pan. Bake for 50-55
- minutes. Cool in the pan for 15 minutes before inverting the cake
- onto a wire rack or plate to cool completely.
- For glaze, mix powdered sugar and milk together until smooth. Drizzle over cooled cake and allow to set before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 11
- BC1984 Nowhere, Us
- cookingprincess25 Nowhere, Us
- iggy Cincinnati, OH
- celestialvortex Las Vegas, NV
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- wendelise Dallas, TX
- chefbaudri Grand Rapids, MI
- shirleyoma Cove, OR
- flavors Algonquin, IL
- Plus 1 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating5 people
Ooooooooooooooo yum i love pumpkinminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
great bundt cake high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Wondeful post, gotta love this one...thanks! jjuliecake in Bluffdale loved it