Crunchy Chicken Fingers with ColeslawFrom mountainmama 8 years ago
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1 lb chicken tenders, white tendon cut off shopping list
- 1 cup finely crushed baked potato chips shopping list
- 3/4 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- coleslaw shopping list
- 4 cups bagged coleslaw mix shopping list
- 3/4 cup seedless red grapes, halved if large shopping list
- 3 Tbsp each light mayonnaise and plain lowfat yogurt shopping list
- 1 tsp sugar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat ranch dressing shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 450F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil (for easy cleanup). Lightly coat with nonstick spray.
- Beat egg in a shallow bowl with a fork until frothy. Add tenders and toss to coat. In another bowl, mix crushed chips, paprika and salt. Add tenders, a few at a time, and toss with a fork to coat. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile put Coleslaw ingredients in a bowl; toss to mix and coat.
- Serve tenders with ranch dressing and the slaw.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating5 people
I like this simple and easy recipe!frandee in Burnaby loved it
This recipe looks very good. You have my 5.
have a very good night...Cherylcherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it
Oh an easy recipe. This is my kind. "FIVE FORKS"greentreefrogs in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!