Crunchy Chicken Fingers with ColeslawFrom mountainmama 6 years ago
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1 lb chicken tenders, white tendon cut off shopping list
- 1 cup finely crushed baked potato chips shopping list
- 3/4 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- coleslaw shopping list
- 4 cups bagged coleslaw mix shopping list
- 3/4 cup seedless red grapes, halved if large shopping list
- 3 Tbsp each light mayonnaise and plain lowfat yogurt shopping list
- 1 tsp sugar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat ranch dressing shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 450F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil (for easy cleanup). Lightly coat with nonstick spray.
- Beat egg in a shallow bowl with a fork until frothy. Add tenders and toss to coat. In another bowl, mix crushed chips, paprika and salt. Add tenders, a few at a time, and toss with a fork to coat. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile put Coleslaw ingredients in a bowl; toss to mix and coat.
- Serve tenders with ranch dressing and the slaw.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating5 people
Oh an easy recipe. This is my kind. "FIVE FORKS"greentreefrogs in loved it
This recipe looks very good. You have my 5.
have a very good night...Cherylcherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it
I like this simple and easy recipe!frandee in Burnaby loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!