Pork Chops with Apricot SauceFrom sunny 8 years ago
- 4 bone-in pork chops, 3/4-thick each shopping list
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves shopping list
- 2 teaspoons curry powder shopping list
- Chunky Apricot Sauce: shopping list
- 4 fresh apricots, seeded and chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves shopping list
- 2 teaspoons stemmed and chopped fresh cilantro leaves shopping list
How to make it
- In small bowl, combine 1/4 cup apricot preserves and curry powder. Brush over both sides of pork chops. Place on pre-heated medium-hot grill. Cook on both sides for 8 to 10 minutes or until internal temperature as measured with an instant-read thermometer reaches 160 degrees F. Meanwhile, combine apricots, preserves and cilantro. When ready to serve, spoon Chunky Apricot Sauce over pork chops.
The Cooksunny Portland, OR
- Not added to any groups yet!