Ultimate Spinach DipFrom mtrevino57 7 years ago
- 1 package (10 oz) chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry. shopping list
- 1 container (16 oz.) sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup Hellmans's or Best Foods Real Mayonaise shopping list
- 1 package Knorr vegetable Recipe mix shopping list
- 1 can (8 oz) water chestnuts, drained and chopped(optional) shopping list
- 3 green onions, chopped(optional) shopping list
- 1 tub(12 oz) Philadelphia whipped cream cheese shopping list
- 1 bunch of cilantro chopped and stems removed shopping list
- 1 STEEL BOWL to Mix and Store in shopping list
How to make it
- If you don't have a steel bowl with a lid, this is one good reason to
- go and buy one! You just can't get the dip as cold in anything else
- and COLD keeps everything crispy longer.
- Simply mix all ot the ingredients above in a steel bowl to combine well. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving with your favorite chips. Also good in Tortilla rollups, burgers, shucks it goes good on everything!