Delicious Coconut cakeFrom tanille1975 5 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare cake mix as directed and add extract and 1/2 cup shredded coconut. Pour into pans and cook as directed.
- While cake is still warm, poke holes all in cake. Mix condensed milk and cream of coconut together in bowl. Pour over the bottom layer of cake a little at a time, allowing to soak in. Repeat this until about 1/2 of mixture is used. Put some cool whip between layers an put other layer on top and repeat putting mixture on this layer until all used.
- Frost cake with cool whip and put coconut all over outside of cake.
- Refridgerate for at least one hour before serving. This cake is even better the next day.
The Cooktanille1975 Jasper, AL
The Rating4 people
You mention coconut, I mention 5+!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
delicous cocnut cake thanks love itmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Oh to die for, wish I had some right now. You have my high five that's for sure, wish I could give you more then that - Thanks for sharing.henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!