Southwest Corn PuddingFrom crabhappychick 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 c. creamed corn shopping list
- 1 c. yellow cornmeal shopping list
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, melted shopping list
- 3/4 c. buttermilk shopping list
- 2 medium onions, chopped shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1/2 t. baking soda shopping list
- 2 c. sharp cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- 3 jalapeno peppers, diced shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine the first seven ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Turn half the batter into a greased 9" square baking pan. Cover with 1/2 the cheese, the peppers, then the rest of the cheese.
- Top with the remaining batter. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until cooked through. Cool for 15 minutes and serve.
The Cookcrabhappychick Pittsburgh, PA
The Rating3 people
oh linda this is fabulous i want it now !!!!! whaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahaminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it