Octoberfest Pork ChopsFrom rottman 6 years ago
- 6 bonelsess pork chops, 3/4 to 1-inch thick (about 2 pounds) shopping list
- 1 tb flour shopping list
- 1 tb mccormick® rubbed sage shopping list
- 1 1/2 ts mccormick® season-all® seasoned salt shopping list
- 1 ts mccormick® thyme leaves shopping list
- 1/2 ts mccormick® ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1 tb olive oil shopping list
- 2 golden delicious apples, peeled and cut into thin wedges shopping list
- 1 lg onion, sliced thin shopping list
- 1/2 c apple cider shopping list
How to make it
- Trim pork chops. Mix flour and seasonings in small bowl. Sprinkle both sides of chops with 1 tablespoon of seasoned flour.
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add pork chops; cook 3 minutes per side or until browned. Remove pork chops; set aside. Add apple, onion, remaining seasoned flour and cider to skillet. Stir to mix well. Place pork chops on top.
- Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes or until chops are desired doneness.