Concord Grape JellyFrom morninlite 6 years ago
How to make it
- Wash, stem & crush grapes. Add water, cover and bring quickly to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes .
- Extract juice by means of jelly bag or food mill. Let juice stand overnight and strain through double thickness of damp cheese cloth to remove any crystals that may have formed.
- Measure 4 cups juice inot large kettle and add sugar, mix well and boil until mixture coats spoon.
- Remove from heat, skim foam, pour at once into hot scalled containers and seal.
- Makes 5 six-ounce glasses.
The Cookmorninlite Kalamazoo, US
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!