Ginger Chicken DelightFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 6 boned,and skinned chicken thighs(about 11/4lbs shopping list
- 1/3c all purpose flour 1Tbs vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2c fruit juice,such a sorange,apple or pineapple shopping list
- 2Tbs honey shopping list
- 2Tbs soy sauce shopping list
- 1Tbs grated fresh gingerroot or 1/2tsp. ground ginger shopping list
- 2tsp minced garlic or 1/2tsp garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- Unroll chicken thighs,trim fat and slice each into 2 pieces. Shake in flour in a plastic bag to coat.
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet over med-high heat. Cook chicken 3 to 4 mins per side until lightly browned outside but still slightly pink in centers.
- Meanwhile mix juice,honey,soy sauce,ginger and garlic. Pour over chicken. Cook,stirring a few time,1 to 2 mins until chicken is no longer pink in the centers and sauce thickens slightly(If sauce becomes too thick,stir in up to 1/4c water.
- Serve with rice and frozen oriental vegetables.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating7 people
OH!!!! I LOVE THE TASTE OF GINGER AND ITS SO GOOD ON CHICKEN LOVE IT THANKSminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Yum!! High fiver to ya! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Wow Pleclare.... you got all my 5 today...!berry in Winter Park loved it