Purple Pesto Linguine With Scallops Garden Tomatoes And Greek OlivesFrom jenniferinoregon 6 years ago
- 2 cups Puple basil shopping list
- 3 cloves of garlic shopping list
- 1/4 cup pine nuts shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmeasan shopping list
- 1 cup olive oil shopping list
- !/2 lb. scallops shopping list
- 1 cup white wine shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic shopping list
- 5 Greek olives shopping list
- 1 TB butter shopping list
- Assortment of cherry and pear tomatoes from the garden. shopping list
- Parmeasan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Pesto (made with purple basil)
- Gather basil, garlic, pine nuts, parmeasan, and olive oil in a cuisinart or other food processor. Blend until pureed, add olive oil so that the pesto is pourable.
- Cut the garlic into thin slivers. Melt the butter in a large saute pan, add the garlic and minced kalamata olives. Add the wine and bring to a low boil, add the scallops.
- While the scallops are cooking bring water in a 2 quart pan to a boil and cook the linguine for 2 minutes. Once done remove and drain.
- Remove the scallops from the stove and drain. Cut up the tomatoes into tiny pieces.
- Toss the pesto sauce with the scallop mixture add the tomatoes and toss, topping with parmeasan cheese.
The Cookjenniferinoregon Eugene, OR
The Rating3 people
sound yummy... :)turtle66 in Sacramento loved it
Delicious! Thanksgreekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Bright, colorfull, tasty fast and easy! I just love those recipes on summer days when you have guests. First bite put a smile on their faces!! You have my 5, and saved and added to a couple of groups! Thanks for sharing !greenlord in Montreal loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!