Kitchen Witchs Make-Ahead Honey WingsFrom kitchenwitchcooks 6 years ago
- Kitchen Witch's Make-Ahead honey Wings shopping list
- Sometimes I get so busy cooking for guests that I feel like that is all I am doing! It's nice to be able to "cheat" and make something earlier - it's a real time saver and gives me a chance to enjoy my company (or make something else for them! shopping list
- Start by either baking or deep-frying chicken wings. Cool; and refrigerate. shopping list
- When ready to enjoy the wings: shopping list
- 2 1/4 cups honey shopping list
- 2 1/4 cups diced red sweet peppers shopping list
- 1 cup rice wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 cup pineapple juice shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp bottled hot pepper sauce shopping list
- Combine ingredients in saucepan and simmer (stirring) until thickened. shopping list
- Place wings in single layer in baking dish; pour sauce over; place in preheated 350* F. oven for about 15 minutes - or until wings are well glazed. shopping list
- Serve with plenty of napkins! shopping list
- This will do 4 1/2 - 5 lbs. wings or try it on chicken legs! shopping list
How to make it
- If you enjoy recipes, cooking and baking then you may want to check out my group here (which is new and still “under construction”)
- Kitchen Witch Cooks
- Also - check out the over 20,000 recipes that I’ve posted to
- As well as the many groups and thousands of recipes I have at
- Hope to see you there!
- Kitchen Witch
- By the way - anyone who joins one of my groups at food pals.com can sign up for a free monthly newsletter filled with even more recipes!
- AND! Check out my cookbook on food pals - I’ve got thousands of delicious recipes for you to try!