Steak and Pear SaladFrom 10gallonhat 9 years ago
- 1 pound of Top sirloin or flank steak shopping list
- 5 oz of mixed greens shopping list
- 1 Can of Chick peas, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1/4 lb of blue cheese shopping list
- 1 Ripe yet Firm pear shopping list
- 6 Tablespoons of olive oil shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons of lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 tsp of salt shopping list
- Fresh cracked black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat Your Grill to High (Indoor or Outdoor).
- Rub the steak with oil and salt on both sides.
- While the grill is heating - wash the greens and drain and rinse the chick peas. Crumble the blue cheese into bite size pieces.
- Cut the pear in half and scoop out the core. Then quarter and slice it into thin 'salad' sized pieces.
- Reduce the heat of the grill lto medium - and cook the steak for about 5 minutes a side to medium-rare or medium. Let it rest for 5 minutes while you prepare the salad.
- Whisk the Olive Oil slowly into the lemon juice. After the oil is all mixed in, whisk in the salt and fresh cracked pepper.
- Thinly slice the steak across the grain and top the salad with it.
People Who Like This Dish 23
- justlikemikey Nowhere, Us
- micheletb67 Nowhere, Us
- nommynomnoms St Kilda, AU
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- lovingmybabbyalways Winchester VA, VA
- angelakara Selkirk, CA
- fazzagold REYNELLA, AU
- donnacain60 Odessa, TX
- brianrosen LOS ANGELES
- Plus 13 othersFrom around the world!
The Cook10gallonhat Minneapolis, MN
The Rating6 people
I meant to tell you earlier but haven't got the time. I tried this 2 weeks ago and it was great. It went well with my famous Rotkohl Red Cabbage. It made a great combination.
5lovingmybabbyalways in Winchester VA loved it
This is wonderful and a great picture too. Nice post.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it