Broccoli Rice QuicheFrom whodunitrdr 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups cooked brown rice; hot shopping list
- 3 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese; grated shopping list
- 3 whole eggs shopping list
- 3 ounces skim milk shopping list
- 3/4 cup canned mushrooms; drained shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups Broccoli; cooked and chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine hot rice, one beaten egg, 1/4 teaspoon salt and half of the cheese.
- Spoon into a 9" pie pan that has been sprayed with Pam, press against the sides and bottom to form a shell.
- Beat the remaining 2 eggs, stir in milk, mushrooms, broccoli, remaining salt and pepper.
- Spoon into rice shell.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes, then sprinkle remaining cheese on top and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
- Makes 3 servings.