Moroccan Mint Tea - Iced Or HotFrom softgrey 6 years ago
How to make it
- Boil water.
- Combine the mint and green tea and sugar in the teapot, then fill it with the hot water.
- Let tea brew, stirring the leaves once or twice, for 3 minutes.
- Serve hot as is... or....
- Let cool and then transfer to a pitcher.
- Repeat process until pitcher is full.
- Garnish with remaining sprigs of mint.
- Serve over ice and enjoy a refreshing glass of mint iced tea.
The Cooksoftgrey New York
The Rating4 people
lovelygreekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
love mint teas thank you high 5minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I love it.... 5 from me.berry in Riverside loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!