Moroccan Mint Tea - Iced Or HotFrom softgrey 5 years ago
How to make it
- Boil water.
- Combine the mint and green tea and sugar in the teapot, then fill it with the hot water.
- Let tea brew, stirring the leaves once or twice, for 3 minutes.
- Serve hot as is... or....
- Let cool and then transfer to a pitcher.
- Repeat process until pitcher is full.
- Garnish with remaining sprigs of mint.
- Serve over ice and enjoy a refreshing glass of mint iced tea.
The Cooksoftgrey New York
The Rating4 people
i am going to have one right now!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
I love it.... 5 from me.berry in Riverside loved it
love mint teas thank you high 5minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!