Louisiana Style Shark FilletsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 pound fresh shark fillets shopping list
- 1 red pepper shopping list
- 1 green pepper shopping list
- 1 white onion shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 cup worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1/4 cup sweet and spicy salad dressing shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter shopping list
How to make it
- Cut peppers and onion into pieces then mix with all remaining ingredients except butter.
- Add shark fillets and marinate one hour then drain sauce into separate saucepan.
- Grill shark fillets on a skillet over an open flame until done approximately six minutes.
- Set aside shark fillets and keep warm.
- Add butter to sauce and bring to a boil then continue cooking until wine evaporates.
- Serve fillets over rice and garnish with the vegetables.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!