WholeWheat Couscous with PeasFrom 10gallonhat 10 years ago
- 1 14-ounce can reduced-sodium chicken broth or vegetable broth shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup whole-wheat couscous shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest shopping list
- Salt & freshly ground pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Combine broth, water and oil in a large saucepan; bring to a boil. Stir in couscous and remove from heat. Cover and let plump for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook peas on the stovetop or in the microwave according to package directions.
- Add the peas, dill, lemon zest, salt and pepper to the couscous; mix gently and fluff with a fork. Serve hot, sprinkled with cheese.