Carrot Raisin MuffinsFrom peetabear 6 years ago
- 1 1/3 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 3 egg whites shopping list
- 3/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup canola oil shopping list
- 1 Tbs. honey shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups grated peeled carrots shopping list
- 1/2 cup dark seedless raisins shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine egg whites, sugar, oil, and honey. Beat for 3 minutes at medium speed with an electric mixer or until smooth.
- Stir in grated carrots, raisins, and dry ingredients, beating until well mixed.
- Spoon batter into greased muffin cups, 2 1/2 inches in diameter, lined with paper baking cups, filling each two-thirds full. Bake for 18 to 22 minutes at 350 degrees F or until a metal tester inserted in the center of the muffins comes out clean