Cheese EnchiladasFrom rae760 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 C)
- Mix in bowl, cheese, onions, olives
- Pour small amount of warm enchilada sauce in bottom of baking dish (13 x 9)
- Dip corn tortillas in warm enchilada sauce, lay in dish, fill with cheese mixture, about half a cup or so.
- Repeat until dish is full, sprinkle remaining cheese mixture on top of enchiladas.
- Pour a small amount of remaining enchilada sauce between each enchilada and edges of dish to prevent drying out, the more sauce used, the less the enchiladas will hold shape.
- Bake in oven for 25 to 30 mins, or until cheese on top is melted and bubbly.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookrae760 Twentynine Palms, CA
The Rating2 people
I made this tonight and it was great! I added some sliced jalapenos and green onions to give it a kick and topped with sour cream. Very easy for dinner in less than an hour including prep time. My husband and I agreed that next time we will add so...morekathye in loved it
these r fantasticstar077 in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!